Allthings + Cobot Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Allthings and Cobot.
It's easy to connect Allthings + Cobot and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when another allthings user performs an action on a thing or list you are sharing.
Triggers when new user is added to the subscription.
Triggers when a user accepts or rejects an invitation to share a list.
Triggers when a Members Plan is changed either by them or an admin.
Is triggered when an invoice for a member is created automatically.
Triggers when you have been invited to share a list
Triggers when a new Thing is added to a list.
Triggers when the cancellation date of a membership is changed. In most cases that is when a member cancels their membership.Also triggers when admin cancels a member or changes the cancellation date.
Triggers when a user claims a coworking space membership they were invited for.
Triggers when the member has actually been canceled by cobot so that his membership is no longer active.
- Step 1: Authenticate Allthings + Cobot.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.