How to connect Allthings + Blink
Zapier lets you send info between Allthings and Blink automatically—no code required.
Triggers when another allthings user performs an action on a thing or list you are sharing.
Creates a comment.
- New ActivityTriggers when another allthings user performs an action on a thing or list you are sharing.TriggerInstant
- New Share InvitationTriggers when you have been invited to share a listTriggerInstant
- New Subscription MemberTriggers when new user is added to the subscription.TriggerInstant
- New ThingTriggers when a new Thing is added to a list.TriggerInstant
- New Share UpdateTriggers when a user accepts or rejects an invitation to share a list.TriggerInstant
- Create CommentCreates a comment.ActionScheduled
- Create ListCreates a new private listActionScheduled
Creates a new thing.
Creates new card in feeds of selected users or teams.
- Step 1: Authenticate Allthings + Blink.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.