Add new Typeform entries to Airtable as records
When this happens
Step 1: New Entry
Then do this
Step 2: Create Record
Rather than collecting and inputting data from endless amounts of form entries, use this Typeform to Airtable automation. Set it up and each time a new entry is submitted in Typeform, Zapier will create a new record in Airtable. Create complete and accurate records for your form entries in your Airtable database automatically!
How It Works
- A new Typeform entry is received
- Zapier creates a new record in Airtable
What You Need
- Typeform account
- Airtable account
- New EntryTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Create an Empty FormCreates a new empty form.Action
- Duplicates an Existing FormDuplicates an existing formAction
- Update Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsUpdate Dropdown, Multiple Choice or Ranking Question OptionsAction
- Lookup ResponsesLooks up responses for a given criteria.Action
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is available.Trigger
- New Record in ViewTriggers when a new record is available in a view.Trigger
- New or Updated RecordTriggers when a record is created or updated.Trigger
Creates a new record with auto-populating fields.
Update the values of specific cells in an Airtable record.
Use simple field search or Airtable's powerful formula syntax to find a matching Airtable record. Learn more at
Find or Create Record