How to connect Aha! + Flowdock
Zapier lets you send info between Aha! and Flowdock automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New ActivityTriggers when there is new activity.Trigger
- New FeatureTriggers when a feature is sent to Zapier by a user in Aha!Trigger
- Create FeatureCreates a new feature for a release.Action
- Create IdeaCreates a new idea.Action
- New FlowTriggers when you add a new flow.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New OrganizationTriggers when you add a new organization.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when you add a new user.Trigger
Adds an Item to Team Inbox, requires a Flow API Token!
Adds an message to a flow.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aha! and Flowdock.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Aha! Roadmaps is the complete product management suite - set strategy, capture ideas, score features, and share visual plans. It includes Aha! Ideas Essentials for crowdsourcing feedback. More than 5,000 companies trust our cloud-based software to build lovable products and be happy doing it.