How to connect Verse + AgentLocator
Zapier lets you send info between Verse and AgentLocator automatically—no code required.
- New Lead ActivityTrigger when a new activity on a lead is added.Trigger
- New Lead CreatedTrigger when a lead has been created.Trigger
- New Qualified LeadTrigger when a lead has been qualified.Trigger
- New Unqualified LeadTrigger when a lead has been unqualified.Trigger
- End Conversation (Qualify)End Conversation and qualify a lead.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Stop Conversation (Unqualify)Stop Conversation with a lead and unqualify.Action
- Find a LeadSearch for a lead by name, email, phone, leadId or externalLeadId.Action
Triggers when a new lead is created.
Triggers when a lead is updated.
Creates a new Lead in Agent Locator CRM system.
Updates existing Agent Locator CRM lead.
- Step 1: Authenticate Verse and AgentLocator.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.