How to connect AddEvent + Occasion
Zapier lets you send info between AddEvent and Occasion automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Calendar SubscriberTriggers when a new calendar subscriber is created.Trigger
- New RSVP AttendeeTriggers when a new email RSVP Attendee is created.Trigger
- New RSVP Attendee by Event IdTriggers when a new email RSVP Attendee is created from a specified event.Trigger
- Create EventCreates an Event.Action
- Direct URL MethodCreates add-to-calendar links for emailsAction
- Update EventUpdates an Event.Action
- Delete EventDeletes an event in a calendar.Action
- Find EventFinds an Event.Action
Finds an RSVP Subscriber.
List of all events across all calendars.
List Events in a Main Calendar.
List of events in a calendar.
Finds an Event.
Triggers when a new booking is created.
- Step 1: Authenticate AddEvent and Occasion.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.