How to connect AdaptiveU + Discord
Zapier lets you send info between AdaptiveU and Discord automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new challenge is created in your university.
assign a role to a user
- Peer ChallengeTriggers when a peer in your university challenges another peer.Trigger
- New ChallengeTriggers when a new challenge is created in your university.Trigger
- Invite PeerSends an invitation to join your University.Action
- New Message Posted to ChannelTriggers when a new message is posted to a specific text channel.Trigger
- New User AddedTriggers when a new user joins the Discord Server.Trigger
- New Reaction on MessageTriggers when a new reaction is added to a specific message with the details of the user who reacted to it.Trigger
- Add Roleassign a role to a userAction
- Remove User RoleRemove a chosen role from the specified user.Action
Rename a channel to a specific name you choose.
Post a new message to a specific #channel you choose.
Find an existing channel by name.
Find an existing user by name.
- Step 1: Authenticate AdaptiveU + Discord.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.