How to connect Adalo + SimpleTexting
Zapier lets you send info between Adalo and SimpleTexting automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to a Collection in an Adalo app.Trigger
- Create RecordCreates a new record in a Collection in an Adalo app.Action
- Update RecordUpdates a RecordAction
- Outgoing Message Delivery ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as delivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Incoming MessageTriggers when an incoming message is handled.Trigger
- Outgoing Message Non Delivered ReportTriggers when an outgoing message is reported as undelivered by the carrier.Trigger
- New Outgoing MessageTriggers when an outgoing message is handled.Trigger
- Unsubscribe ReportTriggers when a client sends STOP to your number.Trigger
Creates a new or updates an existing contact.
Removes a contact.
Creates and sends a campaign.
Sends either an MMS or SMS message to a contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Adalo and SimpleTexting.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.