How to connect Acute + Act! 365
Zapier lets you send info between Acute and Act! 365 automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New Conversation Added to a Feedback PostTriggers when a new conversation has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New FeedbackTriggers when there is a new feedback post.Trigger
- Feedback Status ChangeTriggers when a new status has been assigned to a feedback post.Trigger
- Tag Added to Feedback PostTriggers when a new tag has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- New VoteTriggers when a new upvote has been added to a feedback post.Trigger
- Change Feedback StatusChanges a feedback post's status.Action
- Find FeedbackSearches for one or more feedback postsAction
- Act! 365
New contact is created.
- Act! 365
Creates a new contact.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acute and Act! 365.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.