How to connect ActiveDEMAND + WHMCS
Zapier lets you send info between ActiveDEMAND and WHMCS automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- New HistoryTriggers when a new history item is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create HistoryCreate a new history item for a contact.Action
- Create Form EntryCreates a new web form entry.Action
- New Todo ItemTriggers whenever a new todo item.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
Creates a new invoice.
Creates a new ticket in WHMCS.
- Step 1: Authenticate ActiveDEMAND and WHMCS.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.