How to connect Act! 365 + Allthings
Zapier lets you send info between Act! 365 and Allthings automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
New contact is created.
automatically do this!
Creates a comment.
- New ContactNew contact is created.Trigger
- New ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when another allthings user performs an action on a thing or list you are sharing.Trigger
- New Share InvitationTriggers when you have been invited to share a listTrigger
- New Subscription MemberTriggers when new user is added to the subscription.Trigger
- New ThingTriggers when a new Thing is added to a list.Trigger
- New Share UpdateTriggers when a user accepts or rejects an invitation to share a list.Trigger
- Create CommentCreates a comment.Action
Creates a new private list
Creates a new thing.
- Step 1: Authenticate Act! 365 + Allthings.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Act! 365
Act! 365 puts essential sales and marketing tools in your hands to close more deals, find new leads, and grow your business. The perfect Microsoft® Office 365 companion, stay productive from your inbox, the app—or wherever work takes you.
allthings increases productivity by enabling better management and distribution of work within a team. People know what work they are doing, what they are doing next and when it’s due. Agile teams using Scrum, Kanban or similar can easily manage their backlog and sprints.