How to connect Act-On + Ampliz
Zapier lets you send info between Act-On and Ampliz automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Automated Program External CallTriggers when an automated program sends out external API data.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a contact to a specific list.Action
- Create Form SubmissionCreates a new form submission.Action
- Update or Create Contact (By Email Address)Updates an existing contact or creates one if not found in a target list. A contact is identified by their email address.Action
- New FileTriggers when a new file is uploaded to your ABM drive. Only triggers for files that have been mapped successfully.Trigger
- Lead ProcessedTriggers when you click the process button for a lead.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
Uploads a file.
- Step 1: Authenticate Act-On and Ampliz.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.