How to connect Act-On + Act! 365
Zapier lets you send info between Act-On and Act! 365 automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Automated Program External CallTriggers when an automated program sends out external API data.Trigger
- New Form SubmissionTriggers when a form is submitted.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a contact to a specific list.Action
- Create Form SubmissionCreates a new form submission.Action
- Update or Create Contact (By Email Address)Updates an existing contact or creates one if not found in a target list. A contact is identified by their email address.Action
- New ContactNew contact is created.Trigger
- New ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Act-On and Act! 365.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
About Act! 365
Act! 365 puts essential sales and marketing tools in your hands to close more deals, find new leads, and grow your business. The perfect Microsoft® Office 365 companion, stay productive from your inbox, the app—or wherever work takes you.