How to connect Acquire (Legacy) + Zenkit
Zapier lets you send info between Acquire (Legacy) and Zenkit automatically—no code required.
Triggers when an agent ends a chat with a visitor.
Adds a comment to an item.
- Chat EndedTriggers when an agent ends a chat with a visitor.Trigger
- Item Value ChangedTriggers when the value of a field changes in an item.Trigger
- New ActivityTriggers when there is new activity in Zenkit.Trigger
- New ItemTriggers when a new item is created.Trigger
- New NotificationTriggers when you have a new notification.Trigger
- Create ItemCreates a new item.Action
- Add Comment to ItemAdds a comment to an item.Action
- Update ItemUpdate an item.Action
Finds an existing item.
Finds an existing collection.
Find a member of a collection.
Finds or creates a specific find entry.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acquire (Legacy) + Zenkit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.