How to connect Acquire (Legacy) + SQL Server
Zapier lets you send info between Acquire (Legacy) and SQL Server automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Chat EndedTriggers when an agent ends a chat with a visitor.Trigger
- New ColumnTriggered when you add a new column.Trigger
- New RowTriggered when you add a new row.Trigger
- New Row (Custom Query)Triggered when new rows are returned from a custom query that you provide.Trigger
- New TableTriggered when you add a new table.Trigger
- New or Updated RowTriggered when a new row is added or modified.Trigger
- New RowAdds a new row.Action
- Update RowUpdates an existing row.Action
- SQL Server
Finds a row in a table via a lookup column.
- SQL Server
Finds a row in a table via a custom query you control.
- Step 1: Authenticate Acquire (Legacy) and SQL Server.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.