How to connect Acquire (Legacy) + Google Forms
Zapier lets you send info between Acquire (Legacy) and Google Forms automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when an agent ends a chat with a visitor.
automatically do this!
Create a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.
- Chat EndedTriggers when an agent ends a chat with a visitor.Trigger
- New Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added to the bottom of a spreadsheet.Trigger
- New or Updated Response in SpreadsheetTriggered when a new response row is added or modified in a spreadsheet.Trigger
- Create ResponseCreate a new response/entry (row) in a specific spreadsheet.Action
- Lookup ResponseFinds a response row by a column and value. Returns all the values on that matching row.Action
- Find or Create ResponseFinds or creates a specific lookup row.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Acquire (Legacy) + Google Forms.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.