How to connect Acquire (Legacy) + ActiveDEMAND
Zapier lets you send info between Acquire (Legacy) and ActiveDEMAND automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Chat EndedTriggers when an agent ends a chat with a visitor.Trigger
- New ContactTriggers when a new contact is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- New HistoryTriggers when a new history item is created in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Updated ContactTriggers when an existing contact is updated in ActiveDEMAND.Trigger
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create HistoryCreate a new history item for a contact.Action
- Create Form EntryCreates a new web form entry.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Acquire (Legacy) and ActiveDEMAND.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.