AccountingSuite Help & Support
What AccountingSuite Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- None yet!
- Create Project / Jobs - Create a new project.
- Create Sales Order - Creates a new Sales Order.
- Create Company - Creates a new company.
- Create Time Tracking - Create time tracking for a service or task.
- Create Cash Receipt - Creates a new cash receipt.
- Create Address/Contact - Creates a new Address/Contact in AccountingSuite.
- Create Sales Invoice - Creates a new Sales Invoice.
- Create Service - Creates a new service item.
- Create Purchase Order - Creates a purchase order.
- Create Account - Creates a new Account in your Chart of Accounts.
- Create Bills - Creates a new bill.
- Create Location - Creates a Warehouse Location in AccountingSuite.
- Create Sales Person - Creates a new Sales Person in AccountingSuite.
- Create Product - Creates a new product.
How to Get Started with AccountingSuite
To get started with AccountingSuite on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your AccountingSuite account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your AccountingSuite username, password and account number:
Click “Continue” and if your login details were correct your AccountingSuite account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With AccountingSuite
Common Problems with AccountingSuite
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message