Accelo Help & Support
What Accelo Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- Task Assigned - Triggers when a task is assigned.
- New Request - Triggers when a new request is created.
- Lookup Webhook Resource - Lookup a webhook's resource.
- Create/Update Contact - Creates a new contact or updates a contact if it already exists.
- Create Request - Creates a new request. If the request's contact does not exist, a new one will be created for you.
- Create Sale - Creates a new sale. If the sale's contact does not exist, a new one will be created for you.
- Create Timer - Starts a new timer.
- Pause Timers - Pauses any active timers.
How to Get Started with Accelo on Zapier
To get started with Accelo on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your Accelo account to use with your Zap
You’ll now be asked to enter your sub domain
You’ll now be asked to log into your Accelo account (unless you are already logged in)
If all steps were successful your Accelo account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With Accelo
Common Problems with Accelo on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message