Abacus + Zoom Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Abacus and Zoom.
It's easy to connect Abacus + Zoom and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a new Meeting or Webinar is created.
Triggers when a new registrant is added to a Webinar.
Creates a new webinar registrant.
Invite a user to your Abacus account.
Triggers when a new Recording is completed for a Meeting or Webinar.
Creates a new Zoom Meeting.
Note: The meeting options such as join before host, host video, participants video and audio setting would follow the account/user group setting in Zoom web page.
Creates a new Expense Field Tag.
(Expense Fields are managed on Abacus, and are a set of tags that can be applied to expenses for clients, projects, or events. This action adds a tag to a specific expense field.)
Adds an image to the Abacus receipt inbox
- Step 1: Authenticate Abacus + Zoom.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.