How to connect Abacus + Formstack
Zapier lets you send info between Abacus and Formstack automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new form is added.
Creates a new Expense Field Tag.
(Expense Fields are managed on Abacus, and are a set of tags that can be applied to expenses for clients, projects, or events. This action adds a tag to a specific expense field.)
- Create Expense Field TagAction
- Invite a UserInvite a user to your Abacus account.Action
- Upload ReceiptAdds an image to the Abacus receipt inboxAction
- New FormTriggers when a new form is added.Trigger
- New SubmissionTriggers when a new added submission for a form is submitted. Uses webhooks for instant triggering.Trigger
- Create SubmissionCreates a submission for a form in FormStack.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Abacus + Formstack.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.