How to connect 4Dem.it + Allthings
Zapier lets you send info between 4Dem.it and Allthings automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Get List From ConsoleGet all recipients from consoleTrigger
- Add SubscriberSubscribe an email address or mobile to the list selected. The action let you choice the behavior between update if user exists or never update.Action
- New ActivityTriggers when another allthings user performs an action on a thing or list you are sharing.Trigger
- New Share InvitationTriggers when you have been invited to share a listTrigger
- New Subscription MemberTriggers when new user is added to the subscription.Trigger
- New ThingTriggers when a new Thing is added to a list.Trigger
- New Share UpdateTriggers when a user accepts or rejects an invitation to share a list.Trigger
- Create CommentCreates a comment.Action
Creates a new private list
Creates a new thing.
- Step 1: Authenticate 4Dem.it and Allthings.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.