10,000ft Help & Support
What 10,000ft Triggers and Actions are Supported
- New Assignment - Triggers when a new assignment is created.
- New Time Entry - Triggers when a new time entry is created.
- Time Entry Updated - Triggers when a new time entry is updated.
- Assignment Updated - Triggers when an assignment is updated.
- User Updated - Triggers when a new user is updated.
- New Project - Triggers when a new project gets created.
- New User - Triggers when a new user is created.
- Project Updated - Triggers when a project gets updated.
- Find Project by ID - Finds an existing project using the project's ID.
- Find User by Email - Finds an existing user by their email.
- Find User by Name - Finds an existing user by their name.
- Find Assignable by Name - Finds an existing assignable by name.
- Find Project by Name - Finds an existing project by name.
- Find User by ID - Finds an existing user by their ID.
- Find Assignable by ID - Finds an existing assignable by the assignable's ID.
- Create Project - Create a new project.
- Update User - Updates a team member.
- Create User - Create a new team member.
- Create Time Entry - Create a new time entry.
- Update Time Entry - Update a time entry.
- Update Project - Updates a project.
How to Get Started with 10,000ft on Zapier
When you start creating a 10,000ft Zap, you will be asked to connect your 10,000ft account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your 10,000ft API key.
To locate your API Key in your 10,000ft account, please follow these steps:
- Sign in to your 10,000ft account by navigating your browser to https://app.10000ft.com
- Click "Settings". You must have account Administrator permissions. Please contact your administrator if you don't have permission
- Chose "Developer API"
- Copy the API token from the page
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your 10,000ft account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with 10,000ft
Common Problems with 10,000ft on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message